#1- Read More- I told myself when I finished going to school (I just completed my 2nd teaching credential, and have my Masters!) I was going to read for ME... things like this:
READ IT!!! LOVED IT!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE!!!
I love reading books before I see the movie... sometimes even before they make the movie!
2. Go to the East Coast, preferrably New York and Boston area, but any will do!
3. Have another baby!.... or two!?! When we make them this cute... why wouldn't I?!?!
4. Love my house... This is a slow process... any project I want to do is $$$ and so I try to move things around and reorganize in an attempt to find that love in my home... I love to get inspiration but many of those ideas cannot go beyond the blog I found them on. We are even considering looking for a different house in a few years, so that again makes it hard to invest in the projects I want to do in this house, when we are just going to leave them behind...
5. Love my wardrobe! I always seem to find myself frustrated picking out my clothes... my husband says "there she goes, ring around the closet, again!" I wish I could have someone pick out my clothes and outfits each day, or even shop for me. Maybe I should nominate myself for What Not to Wear.
6. Go on a Cruise! My husband refuses to go on an Mexican Cruise, so unless we end up going on an Alaskan Cruise or, even more unlikely, a Hawaiian cruise... I'm going to have to make it a girl's trip...anyone want to join me?
My sister and I are officially planning on a "Sister's Trip!!" I'm so excited... only 2 years to wait! We both agreed neither one of us should be pregnant or nursing when we go on this trip! We are thinking a Cruise to the Bahamas in 2013!!! Yay!!!
7. Become a better photographer. Right now it is something I try to do and I hope for good pictures. I want to KNOW I am going to get good pictures. I want to photograph babies and mommies, and family, and maybe even someday a wedding!
* One of my favorite pictures I've taken myself.
8. Have a day of pampering. Including a facial, mani/pedi, and a massage... a real one. Not just at the Chiropractor,(maybe while one a cruise #6).
9. See more country music concerts! I'd love to see Jason Aldean, Sugarland, Lady A, Rascal Flatts, and/or Zac Brown Band.
13. Make time! Not excuses!
14. Become a great teacher! One that students want to come to class for! Working on this! There's a subhect change in my future!! woohoo!
15. Have an adorable family photo shoot. Not taken by me... so I can actually be in it!!!
20. Win an Award or recognition for something: teaching, photography, or even simply because I entered something in the fair!
21. Be on a game show and win some $$$! (or be in the studio audience when the host gives something away!)
This will most like be fulfilled with Breaking Dawn, the final Twilight film.... yay!
24. Volunteer at the SPCA or other animal shelter.
25. Organize my craftroom/space! This is serious! It's soooo bad in there! No wonder I hardly ever craft anymore! Spent time this weekend cleaning up a bit in there, haven't even made a dent though.
26. Play volleyball recreationally
27. Learn to enjoy seafood
* I couldn't even stomach looking at the pcitures of seafood! I had to choose this one!
28. Spend a Christmas with my sister, again! But this time with our kiddos relishing in all the Christmas morning glory and excitement!
I can't believe I actually finished this list before I was 30! Wish me luck!