Search This Blog

Saturday, September 19, 2009

10 Weeks 6 Days

I had my second check-up with the doctors yesterday and we got to hear the baby's heart beat on the Doppler machine! It was so amazing! It was beating a strong 160 bpm! It was unbelievable! I hope they let us listen at every appoitment. Now I can't wait until the 28th because then I will be 12 weeks and we get to do our second ultrasound! I can't wait to see the arms and legs and the face profile!!! So excited!
Brian and I decided to wait to find out the gender of the baby until it is born!Thinking of that moment sends chills up my back so I know it is the right thing for us to do! Although I am definitely going to drive myself nuts not being able to go all out with girl or boy stuff, I will still have fun coming up with creative ways of decorating the nursery so it is neutral enough until "he" or "she" arrives! Then it's pink and blue crazy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment