Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Paint on the wall...

I've selected three different paint colors that were contenders for the baby's room. Today, Brian and I put them up in little patches all the way around the room to see what each looked like and which one we would choose.... here they are...

From left to right:
1. Gulf winds: The first color was not meant to be put up as a sample in the baby's room, brian just grabbed the paint and started putting it up! It's much to dark, I am considering that one for the bathroom! Whoops!
2. Skylark: I liked how light this one was on the card, but on the wall it is very "powder" blue.
3. Tropical Breeze: this one was a little too green.... it would be hard to match the navy's and reds I want to add if the little one turns out to be a boy....
4. Frosty Glade: This is the winner as of now. I like the tone of the blue, I think it will be easy to accent with the navy/red combos for a boy, and the pinks/greens/yellows if it is a girl....

What do you think???

They are not in the same order every time, so I will code them under each picture...

3, 2, 4


2, 4, and 3 is underneath..... please excuse Jeter, our beagle just discovered the window seat that gives him a complete view of the nieghborhood.....


4,2,3


Jeter thinks this new bedroom is for him.... Brian is practicing rocking the "baby" a.k.a. Jeter in the new rocker!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment